Friday, March 23:
- Speaker 1: Steven M. Zadravecz, Partner, Jones Day, who will give us an overview of current developments in employment law.
- Speaker 2: Michael Waterstone, Dean of Loyola Law School, who will speak about disability and employment law.
- Speaker 3: Stephen Rich, Professor, USC Gould School of Law, who will speak about employee diversity initiatives and anti-discrimination laws.
Saturday, March 24
- Speaker 4: Toni Jaramilla, Employment Civil Rights Attorney at Toni Jaramilla, A Professional Law Corporation, who will speak on sexual harassment law.
- Speaker 5: Matthew Sirolly, Staff Attorney, California Labor Commissioner’s Office, who will speak on California wage and hour laws.
- Speaker 6: Michael Saint-Onge, Regional Director, Research & Library Services, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, 30 employment law sites in 30 minutes.